Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* takeITeasy > Topics

sparkyg August 2010
gonna start... (0)
Gonna start studying again... 2011! Tourism bcom! Excited.gif kinda excited just waiting for the registration to go through... Waiting.gif
neha58 February 2010
searching (3)
i want to explore life,increase knowledge and ability,search usefull sites as i cant go out of house i want to earn online or doing some course online
sparkyg June 2009
puppy names! (1)
im hopfuly getting a puppy on monday! Need names 4 her! HELP PLEASE!
sparkyg February 2009
sparkyg February 2009
im in pain! (5)
hey u lot... I fell down the stairs 2day! I turned around 2 lock up,when i turned back i slipped... or somthing,then i put out my foot 2 steady myself
sparkyg February 2009
Lets try something new... [17]
Since life is geting busy and chat boring i wana start a new game! It works like this... Write a story,a made up story,anything u like... If u dont kn
sparkyg February 2009
Im sooo blond! (7)
Hey u lot...im a complete idiot! Yes me! Lol i was at work and one of the clients wanted a mirlin 4 energizer (the box that makes ur electric fence wo
sparkyg November 2008
Good news Bad news (7)
Ok so lets start with bad news... i took my car in for a survis, they didnt listen to anything i said, and on top of everything they forgot 2 put oil
sparkyg October 2008
... [56]
Why does the world always pull u down when ur trying so hard 2 stand up? Its like ur in the middle of the sea,trying 2 swim up and stay above water bu
sparkyg October 2008
Interesting Facts [79]
Just coz i like knowing weard stuff...
sparkyg September 2008
World of Wonder... (2)
No idea what 2 say,just give me some cool and intresting facts about the world...anything!
truth786 September 2008
Should Ekka (6)
move 2 england, next door to me? I say yes. yes.gif
9362 September 2008
I do not laugh (1)
I do not laugh,I do not care,what you think about me here,for words are just a pretty rhyme,what matters most,is what you do with time.Do you help tho
truth786 September 2008
Finally! (8)
u see dat peeps, proud.gif wid my pounds i pay any one to vote for me evil tacktics always work. I became an admin, after begging for mercy. Not a singl
truth786 September 2008
Sparky! [25]
isnt she nice, full of wisdom n smile. I mean she is full of joy n happiness! Just by talkin to her feels as ur in a comfort zone! Da way she giggles

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* takeITeasy

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP