Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* AGESOFLOVE > Topics

rasdoria September 2008
Mtn browsing problem (3)
I cannot browse with my phone without having credits on it,it always write,error:request exceeded maximum number of redirects,i try the cheats it was
temi2005 September 2008
HOME OR AWAY (2)
which will u prefer or let which do u tink its beta.....ur bf or gf bin in d same schl wit u or in a dif schl frm urs.........wats ur tak abt dis..
tunex4u September 2008
GLO STUFFS [13]
Send 3G to 444 to activate glo gprs. To get glo cheat type wap.alcatel.com@any site. But pls note. It doesn't work 4all phones. And pls to use the glo
tunex4u September 2008
FREE SMS SITE (4)
Sms.ac or talksms.com or wadja.com or migg33.com or crazysms.com or teksbox.com or 3jam.com or smsafric.com or agentsmsm.com or 2000greetings.com
pima September 2008
Lets be born again. (0)
Hello friends,what do u think of the God dat givs u al u hav... D air we take inn,d lyf we liv and al d gud things of lif.all He needs 4rm us is our a
alexcee September 2008
THanks Alot (1)
Tunex i just wanna say thanks to u for the novel site u posted m.wattpad.com it's really helping me alot, i dont buy novels again. i just download nd
tunex4u September 2008
Lyrics Sites (1)
Elyrics.net or lyricsandsongs.com or top50lyrics.com or m.lyricsmode.com
tunex4u September 2008
How to browse phone to pc! (0)
To browse on phone to pc, buy a pclink for ur type of phone that has a modem software in it. And the pc u intend using, make sure there is an internet
tunex4u September 2008
More applications and games! (3)
Wap.amobile.ru or bobowap.com or indianwap.mobi or nabster.twilightwap.com or chiscosci.ru
antonyc2 September 2008
Super Eagles (4)
Add your comment/Rumour/Transfer/ on the Super Eagles Team & The Players
engrbatu September 2008
Best place to look 4 a female (4)
Am a guy from ondo state seriously looking for a true naija gal and to sincere am 21yrs old looking for female from 17 to 25years. If you are the one
tunex4u September 2008
ZAIN CHEATS AND STUFFS! (4)
On manual configuration on zain!Access point: mms.ng.zain.comI.p address: 172.18.254.5Port: 8080User name: mmsPassword: mmsApn: mms.ng.zain.comAnd 4 c
pima September 2008
I luv her but cheated on me (3)
Shld i 4give a girl dt i love and live 4 and later cheated on me cos we were nt 2geda? I really can't live without her.she later confessed and asked 4
astral22 September 2008
Our say on who we marry! (5)
Lately,my older folkz have been hitting on the fact that one should marry someone from ones village or at least state. I don't see the point in this.t
tunex4u September 2008
Love is blind! (2)
Post ur opinion about the topic.

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* AGESOFLOVE

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP