Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Religiousdebate > Topics

oubaas 2009
MARY XMAS (4)
DECEMBER 2008 MARY CHRISTMAS Mary will have a Son, and you will name Him Jesus - because He will save His people from their sins (Matt 1:21)
iilmadme 2009
Q bout Islam.. [10]
..Im not sure if this is gona sound silly but it bothers me in general...I was told b4 that in Islam all babies r born innocent n r muslims (by defaul
budsonly 2009
Thy will ~ not mine (4)
I recently found God n accepted Jesus into my heart as my saviour. I'm learning that prayer really does work n that so many are looking for the big s
9362 2009
The builder (3)
A builder built a temple,he wrought it with grace and skill;pillars and groins and arches all fashioned to his will.men said,as they saw it's beauty i
9362 November 2008
Welcome [17]
Peace and love to all
shadyct November 2008
POLLS [34]
Can you all please give truthfull answers to the polls......
za1wifey October 2008
Didgy (1)
blowkiss.gif for starting such a good group x and just so I'd have summin to post lol
oulikcat October 2008
Inter-religious MARRIAGEZ (4)
Whatz ur opini0n on them? Recently i read n article frm the pope sayin that catholicz must stop marryin muslims, for sum weird reas0n, i tawt itz craz
n1ck October 2008
True Gospel [49]
This is for everybody, Christian or non-Christian.
shadyct September 2008
Nancz granny passed away [9]
Inna-li-llahay wa inna ilai-hay raajay'oon....*Surely we are Allah's and to Him we shall return*...May Allah (swt) guide and protect your family throu
9362 September 2008
Yom kippur (8)
Can you tell us a bit about it cydr?
9362 September 2008
The Quran (5)
Please leave any questions/queries about it here and my muslim friends will try and answer
9362 September 2008
Wise sayings [11]
A book is like a garden carried in a pocket
shadyct September 2008
Documentaries and movies (7)
Please post good documentaries or movies to watch reflecting you religion....I suggest watching The Message and a series type documentary What the anc
n1ck September 2008
Good Websites / Books (4)
If you have come across a good website or book or any other source of knowledge, please share them with others here.

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Religiousdebate

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP