Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* TheLightHouse > Topics

talkmore September 2008
endtimes September 2008
A Picture of Love (8)
In Jesus' time lepers were treated as outcasts. So were others who were ill or disabled, due to the same fears and prejudices. But what was Jesus' res
endtimes September 2008
The Obstacle in our path (4)
In ancient times, a king had b boulder placed on a roadway. Then he hid himself and watched to see if anyone would remove the huge rock. Some of the king's wealthiest merchants and courtiers came by and simply walk
endtimes September 2008
In His Presence [13]
[strong]REINHARDT BONNKE UNDERSTANDS IT and millions come to repentance, find deliverance and stand up in a living relationship with God. KATHR
endtimes September 2008
Love without measure (2)
Praise You, my sweet Lord, for Your unconditional love. Where else could i ever find such love? Love that is always, love never ending, love wit
endtimes September 2008
My Leading Light (4)
[i]LORD, YOU HAVE BROUGHT LIGHT TO MY LIFE; MY GOD, YOU LIGHT UP MY DARKNESS. IN YOUR STRENGTH I CAN CRUSH AN ARMY, WITH MY GOD I CAN SCALE A
endtimes September 2008
Admit your need (2)
The Lord knows our regrets. He wants to release us from our weight and take away the pain and hurt they can cause us. But first we need to give them t
endtimes September 2008
Keep your eyes on heaven (3)
When you and those you love suffer unjustly, hold on to your faith, lest the sadness of the worl settle in your heart. The as*urance of a better world
endtimes September 2008
Compassion (4)
If we have real love, we wont face a needy situation without doing something about it. We wont pass by the poor man on the road to Jericho. We will take action like the Samaritan did.
endtimes September 2008
Story of the trouble tree (4)
I hired a carpenter to hekp me restore an old farmhouse. He had just finished a rough first day on the job: a flat tyre maf him lose am hour of work,
endtimes September 2008
Perspective on attitude (4)
The 92 - year old, petite, well-poised lady who is legally blind, moved to a nursing home recently. Her husband of 70 years recently passed away, maki
endtimes September 2008
Fruit of the Spirit (2)
When we are filled with the Holy Spirit, we will live to glorify God and His name. The Holy Spirit will continue to mature us daily, step by step. Our
endtimes September 2008
He knows you by name (5)
It is extraordinary and supernaturally awesome to know the Almighty God of creation knows you by name. God, who controls and maintains everything, kno
endtimes September 2008
Zephaniah (6)
[i]Be silent in the presence of the Lord God; for the day of the Lord is at hand, for the Lord has prepared a sacrifice, He has invited Hi
endtimes September 2008
The Parable Of The Fishing Net (2)
Jesus called ou to them, COME, be My disciples, and I will show you how to fish For PEOPLE!

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* TheLightHouse

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP