Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Xperteleven > Topics

20legend April 2011
PSF [150]
This is the topic for the PSF league, which is the main league that Prodigits users are involved in tea.gif
the.trav April 2010
League of Schitzengiggles [58]
League id : 164597 ranked much higher than juliemugs league lol.gif
dvdgmbl April 2010
scottish football league (2)
hi all i am the League Admin of a league that is now looking for new managers to increase the number of leagues to 3 divisions the lea
k1ngeric April 2010
Extreme League of Mugs [124]
List of Managers: Mighty Mugs- k1ngeric The Spooners- ccfc09 Kazier Chiefs- Messi008 Sunderland afc (hoolio select xi)- Kj
sherwyn7 February 2009
The Elite League of Speed [74]
Managers The Invincibles Sherwyn Silent Hill Ricky_SA The Sharks Messi008 The Black Cats Sol1973 FC Zwolle Mattymc Durban Knights Genie143 Reggae Boyz Sargey Burgundy Selecct X
lanesra1 February 2009
Long term injury (8)
When a player is injured long term should you start rehab training immediately or 5 days before they return.
k1ngeric January 2009
talk [16]
Use this topic mostly to talk ...chav.gif hand out muggings banana.gif etc etc dance.gif
k1ngeric January 2009
Official Xpert leagues [22]
Received a 6skill 18yr old goal keeper in the extreme league chav.gif should be worth a pot of gold in a few seasons beg.gif
the.trav January 2009
PSF manager of the season X (0)
PSF Premier League Messi008 - 1 Congolais - 1 Sherwyn - 1 PSF Division 1 Xanthon - 2 Jemyz07 - 1 PSF Division 2[b
k1ngeric January 2009
club rivalry [32]
What with the_rock joining up and the newly started rivalry between himself and hulkster, was wondering, which club, personally, in the psf, is your r
lloyd_09 January 2009
Xpert daily [9]
What criteria do they use to select the press releases that become xpert daily material.
lloyd_09 January 2009
Players ability (5)
Players having the same ability perform different in different seasons.I have 2 midfielders both 9 skill the only difference is 1 is 23 while the oth
sherwyn7 January 2009
The Invincibles (8)
My team is worth over 100m in the ELOS but im thinking of doing something really stupid or maybe a well thought out plan. Right now my team are doing
20legend January 2009
Corrections & Updates [21]
Ok, the first posts for each league have the managers and usernames of the teams in that league. If anyone changes usernames, or changes teams in that
1sk8rboi January 2009
Other leagues (4)
Thought it would be a decent idea to put up a topic to discuss the various other leagues we are in. Mostly to brag about how well we are doing chav.gif

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Xperteleven

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP