Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Youth > Topics

loti May 2012
Dating n Relationships [9]
Is it WRONG...u like him, n ya mayb u say u love him, a bit of l*st there..is there? n shud u date him, make him ur 'bofriend' n al dat. Or shud u cas
gjo87 May 2012
s*xuality (4)
Am saved bt i have had a history with and mustbtion n it is cripn bck in ma life... cn smone out there b real with me coz i nd hlp n why i have come
shoot007 May 2012
being bi and a Christian (4)
What are peoples ideas on people being bi and still Christians. I have seen in churches people who are bi but they worship Jesus the same way we do.
wolpherz August 2011
Honest Prayer (0)
At times we always pray to God but we are not honest with our supplications.Let us watch-out because time is near!!!
mangekyu October 2009
Free gaming console (0)
An internet site is givin away free console to people who join and give a certain amount of referals, to get any console you want sign up http://co
daniel.x September 2009
The Father and the Son (1)
Are They one and the same? I have asked several pastors this question; none of them have conclusively or definitively proven to me that They are the s
oubaas January 2009
Fathers love letter (0)
Father's Love Letter - English My Child You may not know me, but I know everything about you Psalm 139:1 I know when you sit dow
oubaas January 2009
MARY XMAS (0)
DECEMBER 2008 MARY CHRISTMAS Mary will have a Son, and you will name Him Jesus - because He will save His people from their sins (Matt 1:21)
j_brotha November 2008
Gospel Hip Hop [11]
Let's talk about Hip hop, but even more specific, gospel hip hop. Is there such a thing? I just wanted to put this out for a discussion...to interact
a.k77 November 2008
Doctrine (1)
About a month or so ago, a great man of God released an alb*m called the chop chop..from milk to meat.. Calling all believers to get past the elementa
peprann October 2008
Praise Him All The Time!! [9]
Let us Praise and Give Thanks 2Him all the time and in all we do.Do we Proclaim His Mighty Name whereva we go and in all we do?
vav September 2008
Jesus [16]
He paid all 4 me. That 2 me is the best news i have eve heard, yes better than my team winning socker even. He died 4 me and my old ways whith HIM.
holychik August 2008
Unshamed [19]
Do u worship Jesus unashamed.do u lift up ur hand n sing praises on2 hm nt afraid of d ppl arnd u.
g_i_r_l July 2008
Is it true??? [21]
Is it true that we all worship the same God but other religions have different beliefs like Jesus was a prophet and God didnt create the world.Im conf
lady0luv June 2008
EXCITING NEWS! (0)
Heya al! 4 those who r unaware louie giglio is c0min 2 s.a. He is an awsum guy..m0tivates youth 2 live 4 jesus with passi0n. So if u guys wana knw m0r

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Youth

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP