Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* GothicSouL > Topics

nuqi November 2015
Valley of Woes (2)
Don't ask me why I have become this, this heartless man!? For I have died a thousands times, Cried tears that would fill the Nile And emb
nuqi November 2015
Ye Hath Kyllen Thy Heorte (2)
Thou hath stolen something, A measure of thy own goodness, A sight to remember, like a rainbow thou beeth, Pierced with magnificence and
nuqi April 2015
Note To Self (0)
Life: Eternal Love: Mortal Endless like the darkness of the universe, Joyous like a boat float in the blue sea, Motherly embrace grips wit
nuqi August 2014
My Face (2)
My face is all they see, They stare and wonder not much, They se
nuqi August 2013
Black Sun (4)
For the long sweet silence, The misty hazy cold days... And the icy solemn waves Of endless soreness, Now is time for it's making... A
dyke August 2013
fear (5)
Stonecold approach yet your eyes filled with warmth and hurt you facade through this life feeling the nothingness yet you are known for the biggest sm
nuqi January 2013
The Moment (5)
When you learn that you can not fly, And that the truth was all a lie, When you want out, Before the heavens where all angels sleep... Wou
dyke January 2013
Silent Tears (4)
as i close my eyes and go back to the dark corners of my soul i find a little girl crying silent tears as she lays dorment i take a step closer she ma
goth_lov January 2012
Um ? Don't have 1 xD (1)
The tears I shred are from the fears I try to suppress the present and the future seems less a mystey an more my hell I tell myself oh the things I te
nuqi January 2012
Tainted Soul (4)
As night breaks, My life begins to crumble And all hope fades to dust, I knock on heavens door Hoping for hells angel to ease my sorrow,[
goth_lov January 2012
Life (1)
Twist of fate leads 2 a twisted hate 2 late us a love that was needed an now it's the life I loath most an it's that of my own it null an void dismant
goth_lov November 2011
Looking up (1)
Above the darkness over the rainbow, beyond the world away u go. Am stuck here in here in this darkness with my broken wings. They'll never heal never
goth_lov November 2011
Night thoughts (1)
At night I lay an think of u. Hoping my wishes and dreams come true. At night I wonder can this be the end is this all that's left? At night I wish we
goth_lov November 2011
Ur my awnser (1)
Ur my awnser if ur asking. If I need u the awnser is forever. If ur asking if I'll leave u the awnser is never. If ur asking wat I value the awnser is
goth_lov October 2011
Love that I need (1)
Ppl laugh. Children play. But all is sad without you. Time goes on. Day turns 2 night. But life stands still without you. Ppl meet. Hopes expressed. B

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* GothicSouL

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP