Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* GothicSouL > Topics

down.out October 2011
The Furies (1)
I lie inside this barren vault devoid of all light, Endless despair resides in this acheronian night. Fragmented dreams [
nuqi August 2011
Misery's Visage (4)
Smothered by soreness Mothered by pain, The sting of numbness gains, Tears plunge so steep, This sorrow I cant tame, Todays chaos has
dyke July 2011
Quiet (1)
Everyone's been quiet i don't see any new posts i hope all you guys are okay and ill be writing soon again i promise
dyke May 2011
lost soul (5)
she sits in the fear they screaming at her do it do it do it do it you a coward go ahead and do it she panics she cries she wipes her tears as someone
fanking May 2011
pulled apart (3)
the night falls with a silent sigh, soulless are we. the understanding for which you l*st flares once, then dies, smothered by your obsess
fanking April 2011
Untitled (6)
Unspoken words wither and die, My trapped soul feels the walls curving in, Into the nothingnees that i fear to become. Time looks down upon m
dyke April 2011
sound (2)
what crosses your mind when these words are the only words given to you for your mind to play with shiny sharp slice silence relief
nuqi April 2011
Reflections (5)
Ocean waves groove to the beats And tones of an unspoken breeze, Like whispers it all fades to silence, Life drifts silently with a heart unt
dyke April 2011
(4)
teary eyed quivering soul as she lays drenched in her lost innocence she awaits the darkness to take her away for belonging she does no more
dyke February 2011
have you? (3)
has your mind ever raced so fast so badly yet it feels blank and you feel empty
dyke January 2011
state of mind (1)
sitting with my mind in a state of confusion its a battle between want and need yes or no do i go for it or do i back off and accept where its at i wa
dyke January 2011
THE WINDOWS TO MY SOUL (3)
ITS CRAZY HOW AT ONE MOMENT EVERYTHING IS SO CLOSE TO PERFECT AND IN A HEARTBEAT ITS GONE AND YOU LEFT WITH NOTHING BUT PAIN WHEN YOU LOOKING BACK AT
dyke November 2010
SOMETIMES (1)
SOMETIMES YOU NEED TIME BUT IN TIME YOU GET SADNESS YOUR EMPTY THOUGHTS FLOODING YOUR MIND OCCUPIES YOUR BRAIN WORDS CAN CHANGE US WORDS CAN DESTROY W
nuqi October 2010
Why She Cries (4)
Why do you cry? Is it the sun? Did it hurt you? Is it the rain? Did it wash your beauty away? Did the angels forsake you? Did the ni
dyke October 2010
No title (3)
Darkness starts invading yet the shadows disernagrating as i lay in the stilness of the unknown my mind awakens body trembles thoughts come rushing in

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* GothicSouL

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP