Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* premierleague > Topics

omegadog January 2015
Chelsea vs newcastle (0)
Make chelsea back to on top
domiehaz February 2012
Mancity to win EPL (2)
Will the citizens win this EPL?
osolo98 February 2010
Who say that 1 coming? (0)
So chelsea dropped points and liverpool won. Who saw that one coming? Chelsea continuing to drop points at this time in the season
osolo98 February 2010
city and hughes (0)
I was seeing nothing but beautiful things coming city's way as soon as next season, then voila, they fire the guy. The arabs should it takes time to b
osolo98 February 2010
why the premier league (2)
ManU loses, villa and Tottenham and push a*senal fifth, totally unpredictable. This is why the english premier league is the best in the world
osolo98 February 2010
Chelsea draw, manU beaten! (0)
Consider last weekend when Fabregas, Lampard and
osolo98 February 2010
ANC affect the Blues? (0)
Will the African Nations Cup due In January next year affect the likes of chelsea? I really think that they're gonna suffer the loss of Drogba, Essien
osolo98 November 2009
Massacre at the emirates (0)
As usual, a*senal did all the playing as chelsea did all the scoring. Extremely poor finishing touch from the gunners
osolo98 November 2009
Liverpool crash out! (0)
Like that's news! They needed nothing less than just a miracle, and a miracle they did not get.
osolo98 November 2009
Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0)
We're gonna kick the chelsea b*tts. All that we saved at the sunderland game-incoming
osolo98 November 2009
Chelsea manU-win, liverpool d (0)
The upper cadre just got altered a little bit, but so much for the better. I'm not a manU supporter but i believe things are better with manU giving c
osolo98 November 2009
Liverpool fooling around? (0)
I'm not a liverpool supporter but even I feel embarrassed on their behalf, what're these guys doing? Surely a team can't be 2 people!
osolo98 November 2009
Arsenal to go to the dogs (0)
It is almost inevitable with Kroenke at 29.9% shares, the american is very soon gonna take over the club. He is gonna buy it, throw us in the same boa
james07 November 2009
Man U win,Liverpool loze... (1)
Fulham 3-1 Liverpool...MAN UTD 2-0 Blackburn...UTD 4LYF...
james07 November 2009
liverpool- MAN UTD wanab... (1)
liverpool wokd solo at hom agenst Lyon in th UCL &kam sun they'l wok solo agenst th orgno REDZ,MAN UTD.United 4Lyf...

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* premierleague

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP