Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* LOVERS-IN-CHRIST > Topics

tinyloon October 2011
Mission impossible???? (0)
Divorced 3 times, i have pretty much screwed life up. Then i find God again, but its funny, no devoted christian wants baggage, so even looking for a
selash November 2010
HELP!!!! (3)
What can i do to show my woman that am committed to the relationship.
switypie August 2010
Need a soulmate (4)
People of God, l greet u. Am 36yrs old n tryin 2 find ma soulmate- mature, God fearing psn n older than me- pray 4 me 2
oubaas January 2009
Fathers love letter (0)
Father's Love Letter - English My Child You may not know me, but I know everything about you Psalm 139:1 I know when you sit dow
oubaas January 2009
MARY XMAS (0)
DECEMBER 2008 MARY CHRISTMAS Mary will have a Son, and you will name Him Jesus - because He will save His people from their sins (Matt 1:21)
gabi1 November 2008
What Is Love (0)
Love has been give alot of criticism by critics and much is still yet to made understud of what it reaaally is! To you as a christian what is love? ho
dennmul November 2008
Falling in love [10]
Can a Christian fall in love with a non Christian?
webi October 2008
Can this b love? (3)
I am nearly 18 nd nxt yr i am off 2 university. I told myself i wouldnt get involved with any1 bcoz i am leaving nd i dont want long-distance relation
dejiman September 2008
Are we ONE in Christ Jesus? (2)
Now that we claim to be ONE in Christ can you marry extreme foreigner? e.g (Ireland-Black India,Swedish-Nigerian)etc. What have you to say?
dennmul April 2008
Lovers in Christ (5)
Lovers in Christ.. Is a site 4 pple who know the love Christ is giving to his follower. If u ar follower of Christ u ar in the right place.
akindele April 2008
True lover (0)
Pls,is it possible 2 hav real lover 2ru this medium
manonthe April 2008
Commitment (2)
Some ppl are afraid to make commitment. What is the best way to make them sure that it is important to relationship?
manonthe April 2008
Theology-Philosophy (0)
Guys plz join my group... It's new, doesn't have a member yet.
akindele April 2008
Friend (2)
I need decent friends,age and s*x isn't a barrier
healer April 2008
Perfect love cust out fear (2)
1 john 4:18, can we talk abt it?

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* LOVERS-IN-CHRIST

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP