Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Biblefacts > Topics

nims1 July 2020
Who are you? (0)
You are the image of God. Gen1:27. You should reflect the nature of God and function like Him
nims1 May 2015
Consequence (0)
Think twice. Sin may be forgiven but not consequence. Gal 6 : 7 be not deceived, God is not mocked for whatsoever a man soweth, the same he shall reap
nims1 November 2012
2nd coming of Jesus (0)
Let no man deceive you by any means for that day shall not come, except there come the falling away first and that the man of sin be revealed, the son
nims1 November 2012
Love (2)
He who does not love does not know God,for is love(1jn 4 v 8).
nims1 July 2012
Holines (2)
Holines is the key 2 the gate of heaven.d cowardly, unbelieving,abominable,murderers,s*xual immoral,sorcerers,idolaters and liars are not holy.( Rev 2
nims1 July 2012
The holy spirit (2)
The holy spirit is the power of Jesus christ(act 1 vs 8). The seven spirit of God are the 7 lamps of fire(rev 4 vs 5),the seven horns and the seven ey
nims1 May 2012
Physical healing (1)
And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and He shall bless thy bread and thy water and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
nims1 July 2010
Marriage (1)
You must marry only one wife (gen 2 vs 24)
nims1 June 2009
Mahershalalhashbaz (0)
The longest name in the bible isa 8 v1
nims1 April 2009
Jesus (0)
Jesus said,'And behold,i am coming quickly,and my reward is with me,to give to every one according to his work(rev 22 v 12). Can d work f ur hand b f
nims1 April 2009
Hell (0)
The wicked shall be turned into hell ,and all the nations that forget God(ps 9 vs 17). We are all wicked for not turning away from our sin. Jesus died
nims1 April 2009
Jesus (0)
Now all things are of God,who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ,and has given us the ministry of reconciliation(2cor 5 vs 18) Jesus ha
nims1 April 2009
Moses (0)
Who did Moses marry at Midian?(exodus 2 vs 21)
nims1 April 2009
Jacob's blessings (0)
Who received more blessings from Jacob before his death?(gen 49 vs 22-26)
nims1 April 2009
Birthright (0)
Who sold his birthright to his twin brother?(gen 25 vs 29-34)

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Biblefacts

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP