Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* DoctorLove > Topics

bodeman October 2012
Not good on bed (2)
My gf have been complaining about my s*x ability and it's getting out of hand everyday. The problem is that,2or3 minute i on bed wit her am weak. Plea
terpprm July 2012
tease pic help (4)
My Gf And I Are Waiting Til We're Married To Have s*x. So I Want To Send Her Pics Of My Bod Just To Tease Her. Not Display All I Have. Without Showing
babynick July 2012
SCHOOL (5)
I'm a seventeen teanager seeking your advise about how i can start to study again.
rosyln July 2012
Men are frm mars,Women are frm (1)
Hey guys i wanna help those in relationship...if u are having some misunderstanding or any other problem...read this book'men r frm mars,women r frm v
yusu July 2011
Smoking (1)
Hi doctor am a smoker and am asking 1] is smoking one of the cause of impotent or easy term dose it cause man s*xually weak 2) an if you a weak
cutie_me October 2008
Scared of love (6)
Hi, i'm a gal and frankly speakin, i'm scared of fallin in love. I yearn for a relationship, but wenever someone shows tht love, i try to avoid it and
melblaze August 2008
Doubt in love (1)
I feel my bf is cheating on me,i read is text msg and see another girl calling him wit swt xpressions,when i ask him he said d girl is jst liking him
ganges20 April 2008
lol help me plz (1)
me and my gf love eachotha very much, i jus wanna make her really happy do u recomend something i can do 4her 2make her smile
group1 April 2008
c*m help (3)
I am quite young but many nights in middle of my sleep, of course combined with a s*xy dream, my di*k spits out a load of c*m. how can i avoid that. I
r4nd0m September 2007
space (1)
hey again........aren't u lucky 2 hear from me again?....well i hav found myself in a relationship.......the thing that complicates things is he lives
r4nd0m August 2007
confused (4)
last week i started 2 lyk someone at work ex. and im pretty sure he liked me.....he asked me questions, held doors open 4 me and made an effort to kee
ndumiem July 2007
So confused (6)
I've been in a relationship 4 5 month and everything was okay until he visited his home he just send me a message that he is okay a couple of weeks ag
kessy18x May 2007
My bf and i (4)
My bf and i have been dating 4 a while now. I really like him and want to tell him how i feel .. But how do i know when its love and not just like?
brayo April 2007
Am so sick (1)
I fell in luv wid a gal call leonida beautiful n s*xy ave heard rumours about luving s*x n alcohol ave come 2 see it true wid ma own bare eyes i even
aileen21 March 2007
Saving ol my love (2)
My husband survive frm heart attack by miracle and nw he change a lot his characters is nt d same as before and im the only one working 2 make dis rel

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* DoctorLove

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP