Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Job-hunt > Topics
twi4yogi
Well first of all Happy New Year 2011 to everyone.

Recently i was very busy with my new project. I am working on this project from past 1 year. I am expecting to hire sum staff for my project. This project is based on forum, ans so the staff should have knowledge on working in forum environment and should keep on posting in the forum.

You will be instructed about your job.

This project is a horror story forum, so if you are interested in writing jobs, then you will be hired by me.

Current Position:-

1) Story Writers Wanted:- You should have knowledge about horror stories and you will be given a concept to write story, which you can write.

2) Script Writers Wanted:- On based on above story, you will have to write down a script, which will be published my me in the forum.

3) Dialogue Writers Wanted:- On based of above story and script, you will have to write dialogues, dialogue should be creative, unique and totaly written by you only, it should not be copy of any other stories.

4) Prof Readers Wanted:- You should know fluent English and should know grammar. Your work will be doing prof reading for the above story.

5) Editors Wanted:- Editors work would be to edit the story, script and dialogues. If you think something is wrong in the story you will be editing the story and make changes in the story, once you finish editing, i will be checking the story, scripts and dialogues, before i publish it.

6) Creative Team Wanted:- As a creative team your job is to do creative work, like uploading photos of sum beautiful places, making signatures, designing posters, making audio, video for the stories, some background music for story, to make readers have fun with the music collections. You have to create your own music, video mix, audio mix, background score, think about the ideas to make story much better, for readers to enjoy. Come with some suspense story, to make story more interesting.

7) Global Moderators Wanted:- Moderators job would be to handle the forum and members of the forum, when other story staff members would be busy in writing stories, so you will be handling site on their behalf.

8) Moderators Wanted:- You will be given only selected forums, where you will be managing that certain forums only and handle members in the forum.

9) Advertisers Wanted:- As a advertiser your job would be promoting our forum and submit our site on several social networking sites, social bookmarking sites, invite your friends to join forum, get more and more readers for reading stories. Advertising the forum, does not mean spamming other sites, just promote our forum and spread everywhere about our site, so that members register on the site and become active reader. You can even send emails to your college friends, school friends and tell them to join forum, if they are interested in reading horror stories.

If more staff members are needed, i will post it here.

If you are interested in any of the above staff position, please reply here and tell me which position you want in my forum. And also let me know how much experience you have in handling web forums.

If you can become active staff member, only then reply for your position, otherwise do not reply. This position is not for mobile users, if you have pc, then you can apply becoming part of staff.

Note:- At present payments will not be done monthly based, till this project get stable. So yes you need to work for free temporary, but i will as*ure you, once project is in stable mode, i will make payments to all staff members, so that you get what you deserve.
0 Replies 1515 Views 0 Bookmarks
topics posts

* Job-hunt Forum
fav Bookmarks

* Job-hunt

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP