Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* ONELORD > Topics

leonado1 September 2012
MUSLIMS (0)
? Greetings to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. We are so thankful that God has answered your prayers and delivered Br
leonado1 May 2012
CHRISTMASS (0)
The Lord Jesus when He was on the earth,He walked with the disciples,he ate with them,you and me we were not there,indeed but in God knew that we will
1vision2 September 2011
YOU'R A REPRESENTATIVE of CHRI (6)
Clothe youselves therefore.as GOD's chosen ones(His own picked representatives), [who are] purified and holy and well-beloved [by GOD Himself... (colo
acts238 April 2011
here (0)
http://www.taffywap.com/
acts238 January 2011
ONELORD [10]
i am going to do as thorough a job on this as possible. it may take a few days.
acts238 July 2010
gifts of the spirit [25]
what gift do you have? do you believe in the 9 spiritual gifts? i do i have the gift of discernment and im called to preach the gospel.
acts238 January 2010
john 3:5 (2)
JESUS answered verily verily i say unto thee except a man be born of water and of the spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of GOD
acts238 January 2010
duet. 6:4, mark 12:29, john1:1 [9]
what do these scriptures mean? please give your thoughts
flaky05 January 2010
Your Christmass Gifts (3)
Christmas Gifts God grant you the light of Christmas, which is faith; the warmth of Christmas, which is love; the radiance of Chr
flaky05 January 2010
Father...bless this group (1)
Heavenly Father I lift up before you this group, I pray that you will bless all members, that we may be filled with your Holy Spirit, wit
1vision2 January 2010
ABILITY (3)
The ability to do something is the quality or skill that you have, which make it possible for you to do it. It ir from the root word able you need th
acts238 November 2009
1timothy3:16 (4)
and without controversy great is the mystery of godliness GOD was manifest in the flesh justified in the sporot seen of angels preached unto the genti
acts238 November 2009
groups (0)
im going to try to spend more time in the groups i own so i can post in them i encourage others input and posting as well
acts238 September 2009
please (0)
members please post topics and polls.
acts238 September 2009
GODS WORD (0)
discuss,ask questions,help others with GODS WORD.

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* ONELORD

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP