Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* IslamAndPeace > Topics

mahtab12 August 2011
Plz jion (0)
Plz jion our urdu english special islamic group'TEHREEK-E-ISLAM
arfncool May 2011
By what name do we call God? (1)
The Muslims prefer calling the Supreme Creator, Allah, instead of by the English word God. The Arabic word, Allah, is pure and unique, unlike the Engl
arfncool May 2011
God's Attribute (1)
Each attribute of God is unique and possessed by Him alone: Not only does God possess unique attributes, but also each attribute of Almighty Go
arfncool May 2011
Surah Ikhlas - the touchstone (1)
Surah Ikhlas (Chapter 112) of the Glorious Quran, is the touchstone of theology. Theo in Greek means God and logy means study. Thus Theology means stu
786.sami September 2010
First Islamic Wap Forum (0)
[b]Assalamu alaikum my brothers and sisters in Islam! Hope you all are Alhamdulilah. Finally, our Islamic wap forum is ready!! You are r
arfncool June 2010
MEDIA AND ISLAM (0)
Islam, today, is the most misunderstood religion. It bears the brunt of misconceptions and hate propaganda. The powerful mass media, aligned
arfncool June 2010
What is Islam? (0)
Islam is a Semitic religion, which has over one billion adherents all over the world. Islam means submission to the will of God. Muslims accept the Qu
arfncool June 2010
What does Islam say about god (0)
India is often called the land of god-men. This is due to the abundance of so-called spiritual masters in India. Many of these babas and saints have a
arfncool June 2010
God does not perform ungodly a (0)
The attributes of Almighty God preclude any evil since God is the source of justice, mercy and truth. God can never be thought of as doing an ungodly
arfncool June 2010
PHILOSOPHY OF ANTHROPOMORPHISM (0)
Many religions at some point believe, directly or indirectly, in the philosophy of anthropomorphism i.e. God becoming a human. Their contention is tha
arfncool June 2010
The Creator prepares the instr (0)
Suppose I manufacture a video cassette recorder (VCR). Do I have to become a VCR to know what is good or what is bad for the VCR? What do I do? I writ
arfncool June 2010
Unity of God (0)
Some polytheists argue by saying that the existence of more than one God is not illogical. Let us point out to them that if there were more than one G
arfncool June 2010
TAWHEED (0)
Definition and Categories: Islam believes in Tawheed which is not merely monotheism i.e. belief in one God, but much more. Tawheed literally me
arfncool June 2010
SHIRK (0)
A. Definition:The omission of any of the above mentioned categories of tawheed or deficiency in the fulfillment of any criteria of Tawheed is referr
arfncool June 2010
Try to know the right. (2)
Within 100 year nonmuslims frm different countries wrote thousand and thousand books against ISLAM. So that now many people all over the world think m

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* IslamAndPeace

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP