Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* APNAWORLD > Topics

wishu90 March 2010
For brokenheart person (1)
Tell us whats happend with your lover why he/she broke your heart .we want shere your heart pain .please tell us
wishu90 March 2010
Hindi sayari6 (2)
Pyaar wo nahi e jeet or haar ho ...pyaar wo nahi e izhaar or inkaar ho.. Pyaar to wo hai e kisi ki umeed na ho lekin fir bhi uska intzaar ho
wishu90 March 2010
Tell us about your lover... (0)
Shere with us your think about your lover we wana know it.
wishu90 March 2010
Set it free (0)
If you love something set it free.. If it returns you never lost it..... If it diss appears and never come back . It was never your to begin with...
wishu90 March 2010
Everything i can (0)
What would i give for you? .. All the land and sea, what would i give for you? Every living bush or tree .. What would i give for you? All the beache
wishu90 March 2010
Hindi sayari5 (0)
Kehna to bahot kuch chahte the unko magar zubaan ne saath na diya ..kabhi waqt ki khamosi may khamosh rahe hum ...to kabhi unki khamoshi ne kuch kehne
wishu90 March 2010
Hindi sayari4 (0)
Kash yeh zindgi haseen na hoti.. Khud se chahne se har dua kabul hoti.... Kehne ko to sab apne hai par kash koi aisa hota jise mere dard se takleef h
wishu90 March 2010
Hindi sayari3 (0)
Tanhai may fariyaad to kar skte hai ..viraane ko aabaad to kar skte hai... Kyaa huya jo aap se mil nahi skte hum.. Par.. Dil se aapko yaad to kar skte
wishu90 March 2010
Hindi sayari2 (0)
Husan wale khub wafa ka sila dete hai ... Har mod par ek jakham naya dete hai ....a dost is jahan may koi apna nahi... Jab aag lagti hai to patte bhi
wishu90 March 2010
Hindi sayari1 (0)
Ap kya jano kya hai judaai, tute huye patte se pucho kya hoti hai tanhaai... Fri kabhi hume bhulane ka ilzaam na dena is waqt se pucho k kis pal tumha
wishu90 March 2010
Hindi sayari (0)
Agar hum unki ankho k 1 ansu hote to unki ankho se hokar unke hoto par marna pasnd krte.. Or .. Agar wo meri ankho k 1 ansu hote to wada hai dost k h
wishu90 March 2010
I will fight (0)
If you hide... I will seek you .if you lost .. I will search you . If you leave .. I will wait you. If they take you away from me... I will fight fo
wishu90 March 2010
I know I LOVE YOU (0)
I know I LOVE YOU .... because i cant IMAGINE A LIFE WITHOUT YOU..
wishu90 March 2010
I NEED YOU (0)
To live this life i need a HEART BEAT.... to have a heartbeat i need a HEART... to have a heart i need HAPPINESS.. to have happiness I NEED YOU
wishu90 March 2010
My heart (0)
When we are together or when we are APART...You are always on my mind always in my heart.....

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* APNAWORLD

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP