Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Thewriters > Topics

filifulu September 2012
**JOBLESS DILEMA** (4)
Imagine this; you r poor and hungry. Luckily u get two job invitations: the first one is from a nearby primary school and they are asking if u would c
filifulu July 2011
AM BACK (0)
Hi palz! Gosh that waz a long break. Am back and u know what that means? THEWRITERS IS BACK. I will be regularly posting new juicy stories ranging fro
filifulu March 2011
TERRIBLY TERRIFYING!! (5)
Have you ever witnessed a Witch Hunt? I've got this video clip cuptured from Kisii, Kenya; It's really curdling my blood. If u want to watch it just d
filifulu November 2010
MARRIAGE (5)
On the first year of marriage, the husband speaks and the wife listens. The second year the wife speaks and the husband listen. In year 3 they both sp
filifulu September 2010
Apologiez & opportunity (1)
Hey palz! Am happy u joined da group. I must admit we aint very active partly coz our mods and I are vewi bussy at de moment, making our future. I'd l
filifulu August 2010
Question (5)
Has anybody ever witnessed snakes mating? How do they do it?? mwah2.gif
filifulu August 2010
How I hate growing up!! (2)
Childhood memories leave me in some sort of nostalgia. I mean, as a child I was so free from consience and I could do anything as long as mama wasn't
filifulu August 2010
.::HeHeHe::. (0)
They built a Chuck Norris toilet which took s**t from nobody! Oya, Chuck Norris doesnt even cut grass, he DARES it grow! Chuck Norris only gets his V
filifulu August 2010
Puzzle (2)
1. My wants to lay eggs, should i let it lay on the road or on hay stack? 2. One who makes it sales it, one who buys it does not use it while one w
filifulu July 2010
JUSTICE (3)
Recently in kenya this bis*xual was arrested and charged with armed robbery. The prolem is that he was taken to Kamiti, a males' Prison, and the guy c
main22 July 2010
2 DA HATER'S (2)
U beta hate me now, coz i wont stop now, ma time is now. Gimme respect or i grab it by force!!!
filifulu July 2010
THE HOLY BIBLE (7)
do you have any scripture from the HolyBook that inspires you and you'd like to share with us?? This is your place just drop it and let us join you
main22 July 2010
CONGRAT!! (1)
luke is da most active guy in da group. congrate, if u happen 2 meet me i can giv u ma phone as a present n rememberance
lukebluu July 2010
Wat's goin on? [11]
2 moderators for 5 other group members and no discussion! Wats goin on hehe.gif
filifulu July 2010
Which woman doesnt fight this (6)
They always fight to remain fresh and blooming. The desire to have the young figure of an 18year old girl just fresh from skul, then they go ahead gro

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Thewriters

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP