Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Thewriters > Topics

filifulu July 2010
THE GLORIOUS QUR'AN (2)
do you have any surah from the Book of light that inspires you and you'd like to share with us?? This is your place just drop it and let us join you
filifulu June 2010
Did u know!! (2)
...That Androphobia is the fear of men.. Hydrophobia is the fear of water...Rats and horses do not vomit...It may take you seven years of continuous f
0dipti0 June 2010
wat do u think abt india? (5)
let me know anything and everything u know abt india.post ur views,questions..anything
filifulu June 2010
TO ALL WHO LOVE AND HATE ME! (6)
Huh, If I was to die in the next one minute and you happend to know that. What would be your last words to me?
filifulu June 2010
Independence (0)
While freedom without discipline is mere chaos, Discipline without freedom is mere slavery. One becomes more productive when left to do things out of
filifulu June 2010
LAUGH AT UR OWN RISK!! (happy [12]
A young dude wished to buy his sweetheart a gift. After a careful consideration he decided a pair of gloves would strike the right note_romantic, but
filifulu June 2010
SOLVE DE PUZZLE! (5)
A family consisting of mother, father and two sons were to cross a river. The boat they were to use carries a load not more than 60kg. If the mothe
filifulu June 2010
FRANKLY SPEAKING... [11]
gals wat r sm of the habits abt boys that irritate u most. and dudez wt habits do chiqs hav that u think they shd stop?
filifulu May 2010
Ma style (0)
LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that ma
ryma May 2010
bible knowledge (1)
IF ADAM AND EVA.WERE WHITES WHERE DID THE BLACKS CAME FROM.AN IF WERE BLACKS WERE DID WHITES CAME FROM?
merseyng May 2010
Fav book (8)
My favourite books are goosebumps.ey!creepy they are.all mystery buks work 4 me 2.wat bwt u?
filifulu May 2010
*PRIORITIES* (0)
To prioritise is to arrange tasks in order of their importance. This is important because in life there are things that after they are passed by time
g.listen May 2010
a Enemy ov ma Enemy z ma fri (1)
In ma mission FAILURE z not ma Option...got'it
filifulu April 2010
I want to know! (3)
Tell me, how do you people call c*kROACHES in ur respective languages
filifulu March 2010
title: MY LIFE IN PRISON, auth (2)
Crime has both pleasure and consequences. But the fact is that the sweetness does not match the bitter part, which eventually all criminals face at th

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Thewriters

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP