Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* VANDEMATARM > Topics

0skeyur0 November 2017
why people not rply in this group? (6)
plz tel me friends what u want in this group? What i change here? Whats problem in this group?
999shree February 2016
wats app group... (1)
anybody want connect with wats app .. comment ur. no
0skeyur0 February 2016
[f] FACEBOOK [f] (5)
WELCOME TO FACEBOOK :- It is a Social utility that Connects people with friends & other who work, study and live around them. (note : facebook people
shalbib November 2011
Friends forever..... (0)
Hi' friends join free chat group Beshalbi
r.shahil September 2011
i love you (0)
jo chaho wo aap ko mile dua karta hu
i.m.u March 2011
mere desh ki dharti (5)
yaha sona ugle ugle heere moti, mere desh ki dharti,is dhrti pe hamne janam liya ham isko shees jhukate hain
natraj17 February 2011
Requesting (2)
Hi friend my name is Nataraj. I have one problem with my mobile. whily i am searching whats the solution, on that time i found your website and search
0skeyur0 November 2010
India [9]
What u do for india?
ur.fairy November 2010
:: Perfect :: (2)
According to U ~ * w0t is perfection??? * wh0 is so0o0o perfect?? lovesme.gif
0skeyur0 September 2010
~/~ GANESH CHATURTHI ~/~ [11]
Ganesh Chaturthi or Vinayak Chaturthi is one of the major traditional festivals celebrated by the Hindu community - It is observed in the Hindu calendar month of Bhadrapada, starting on the shukla chaturthi (fourth day of the
0skeyur0 September 2010
(@) ORKUT (@) (1)
W E L C O M E T O O R K U T :- Connect with friends & family (note : orkut people only)
0skeyur0 September 2010
('~JANMASHTAMI~') (3)
Janmashtami is the birthday of Lord Krishna,the reincarnation of Lord Vishnu who gave us the vital message of the Bhagwat Gita - the guiding principles for every Hindu. Janmashtami is celebrated with full vigor all over the co
0skeyur0 September 2010
~*~RAKSHA BANDHAN~*~ (5)
The traditional Hindu festival 'Raksha Bandhan' (knot of Protection) was came into origin about 6000 years back when Aryans Created first civilization
0skeyur0 August 2010
+~JEEVANSATHI~+ (0)
Find Suitable Jeevansathi(Life partner) by This Group, Plz Give us ur detail by the following links. 1 Ur Prodigit username. 2 Ur Email add.
0skeyur0 August 2010
/~' 64th INDEPENDENCE DAY IN INDIA /~' (4)
A moment comes,whiche comes but rarely in history,when we step out from the old to the new...India discovers herself again. - J.L.Nehru

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* VANDEMATARM

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP