Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* GothicUnderworld > Topics

g0th.bby January 2013
- Welcome! - [12]
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x- Thank you everyone for joining! Sign in here and tell us a bit about yourself :)
g0th.bby January 2013
- Group Guestbook - [10]
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x- Hi everyone hi3.gif!! This is the group guestbook. Could all members please sign and leave a comment on the group. Thanks.
g0th.bby November 2011
- Favourite Bands? - [9]
Who are your favourite bands and why?
lucaria October 2011
X Stereotypes/ing X [12]
Ok, i had some kids shouting at me in school about voodoo dolls and other stuff stereotypically associated with goths and sometimes emos.(im a goth/em
lew15d March 2011
DevilDriver (0)
[b]In this topic, I will be sharing with you some very heavy metal music by DevilDriver. DevilDriver are a band from California in the USA. Dez Fafara of the band originally performed in a band known as Coal C
nytia March 2011
Korn (1)
How can korn's music be considerated? It is a special kind of metal (like death metal or something else) or simply metal? Bdw hello 2 u!
goth00 November 2010
Goth book (0)
Who fancy the book The last cause on lulu.com It is said that it has the feeling of a goth revolution and is loved by mature goths mostly !
lusypher November 2010
New folder Rockin Metal (0)
Hi everyone, ive created anew music folder titled Rockin Metal. That will consist of Rock, Metal and Alternative music full tracks under 1,000kbs whi
g0th.bby May 2010
!! Christian Death Bio !! (1)
-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X--X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X- Rozz Williams founded Christian Death in October 1979, at the age of 16, with bassist James McGearty, drummer George Belanger and guitarist Jay
g0th.bby May 2010
- Song Lyrics Request Topic - (4)
This topic is for anyone who'd like lyrics to their favourite songs. Please write the correct spelling of the band and name of the song and i'll see w
g0th.bby May 2010
- Mp3 Requests Topic - (6)
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x- I'm wanting to put some mp3's in this group but i'm not sure what to put in here. So please request some and i'll see what i can do for you folks :) Thank you.
g0th.bby May 2010
- Band Bio Requests Topic - (4)
-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X--X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X- Here you can request for band biographies. I will do my best to see what i can do :) Get requesting folks!
lucaria April 2010
X Your Lyrics X (1)
Post youre lyrics of love, hate, horror, death, magic etc here, show us all what you can do and maybe get some advice.
g0th.bby April 2010
x- Evanesence Lyrics -x (0)
Evanesence - Haunted Long lost words whisper slowly to me Still can't find what keeps me here When all this time I've been so holl
g0th.bby April 2010
x- Nightwish Lyrics -x (2)
Nightwish - Deep Silent Complete In your creation heaven did decree That in your arms sweet death should dwell Deep Silent Complet

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* GothicUnderworld

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP