Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* trinitygroup > Topics

may2011 March 2013
Isaiah 43:11 (7)
''I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.'' If you believe Jesus is your saviour you have no choice but to accept that he is God be
leonado1 October 2012
GODHEAD (1)
THREE (3) MAINLINE DENOMINATIONAL BELIEFS ON THE GODHEAD and their discrepancies --------------------o0o----------------------- There are
basboy May 2012
JESUS A GOD? [40]
i want to be simple:jesus,when he was in flesh was d son of God.when he died and rose again becomes GOD in flesh having
463 May 2012
What is trinity! [11]
The word trinity is a term used to denote the christian doctrine that god exists as a unity of three distinct persons; father, son, and holy spirit. E
leonado1 April 2012
JESUS IS GOD [9]
Now that is the REVELATION JESUS Christ is God .THE GREAT I AM OF THE OLD TESTAMENT IT IS JESUS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT. No matter how hard you try y
unquiet1 November 2011
Could God be tempted....? [13]
at matthew 4 Jesus is spoken of as being tempted by the devil. after showing Jesus ''all the kingdoms of the world and their glory'' Satan said: ''all
unquiet1 July 2011
john 10:30 (4)
regarding john 10:30... John Calvin(who was a Trinitarian) said in the book COMMENTARY ON THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JOHN: ''the ancients made a w
unquiet1 January 2011
Triquetra (7)
this is the symbol on the new king james bible. Its original meaning was simply triangle and it has been used to refer to various three-cornered shapes. Nowadays, it has come to refer exclusively to a particular
may2011 June 2010
Rev.1:17 and 22:13 (7)
''Fear not; I am the first and the last...I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. '' Only God himself can make such c
unquiet1 June 2010
john 5:18 (3)
another scripture offered as support for the trinity. it says that the jews wanted to kill Jesus because ''he was calling God his own Father, making h
unquiet1 May 2010
Must harmonize with the bible (1)
IT IS claimed that several other scriptures support the Trinity. But these are similar to those discussed in this forum(they only invovle 2 beings Jes
unquiet1 May 2010
John 1:1 (4)
facts show that John did not say ''Jesus is God'' but that the word was god which is intended to mean the word was divine. The facts will revea
unquiet1 May 2010
''Proof Texts'' (5)
The New Catholic Encyclopedia offers 'proof texts' about the trinity. But it also admits: ''The doctrine of the Holy Trinity is not taught on t
may2011 May 2010
ACTS 20:28 [11]
''Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which h
may2011 May 2010
Collossians 2:9 (6)
''For in him [Jesus] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. '' This is self explanatory. All godhood or the godhead is in Jesus. Meaning Jesu

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* trinitygroup

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP