Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

stayocom August 2011
SIN OF D WORLD ! (3)
Jesus christ takes away the sin of the world
oubaas July 2011
This Is MY God [19]
He is the First and Last, the Beginning and the End! He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all! He is the Architect of the universe and The
longhorn July 2011
Daily Devotions (6)
When he began the reckoning, one who owed him ten thousand talents was brought to him; and, as he could not pay, his lord ordered him to be sold, toge
sashyp April 2011
kenyan guyz (6)
Hey jaz holla hia n the church u attend n let's see if we can do ministry
ilovejes March 2011
RSA Christian connect . (0)
Too many Christians compromise there standards by giving in to l*st, instead of using a Christian dating site like agapesingles.co.za to where sincere
bigmafta February 2011
keys of the kingdom! what are (0)
and i'll give unto thee keys of the kingdom of heaven...matt.16:19 need to be enlightened
6j0 February 2011
*~!!~FORGIVE YOURSELF~!!~* (3)
Forgive Yourself 1 JOHN 2:12 NLT 12 I am writing to you who are God's children because your sins have been forgiven through Jesus.
alfomega October 2010
Pls do me a favor (0)
Hi Friends, could you please be kind enough to help me get points for my free bible study lessons? I am given a task to get at least 10 people who
endtimes May 2010
URGENT! Pray 4 TYRA! (1)
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: PLEASE LIFT UP OUR SISTER IN CHRIST, CHARMAINE COLLINS (charmcol) AND HER GRANDDAUGHTER TYRA IN PRAYER. TYRA HAS GONE MISSING .
sux9 May 2010
Question 4 prophets (0)
How do u kno if u have the gift of prophecy?how do u know when God is talking 2 u or if its just the devil putting thoughts or dreams in ur head?what
venesa09 April 2010
Christ seeker (0)
Anybody seeking christ
chungu2 March 2010
Politics (1)
Should christians be involved in politics!y do most christians get confused wen given positions of influence in governments.
he.lives February 2010
How did u get save. [14]
Give your history of How, why and Where you got saved. Starting with you.
seastarr January 2010
Bible:LastLetterWordGame. [256]
How the game works: Take the last letter of the current word from the Bible and make a new word from the Bible. Let's have some fun with this. (egdanc
oubaas January 2010
Merry Christmas (0)

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* CHRISTIANSTYLE

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP