Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* OmegaGroup > Topics

stefdag 2009
Bluetooth File Transfer 1.15 (1)
Bluetooth File Transfer OBEX FTP v1.15 Main features: Works on almost all phone models with MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 support, using a single JA
stefdag 2009
Shape.Services.VNC.Plus.v1.3.4 (0)
The application is ideal for system administrators, IT managers, helpdesk and support personnel and many others using VNC server on their Windows, Mac
stefdag 2009
aED-Dloader v4.60 (0)
aED-Dloader by aED is a mobile download manager that allows user to directly download files from file hosting/sharing sites such as Rapidshare, Mediaf
stefdag 2009
Jbak TaskMan v.1.00 (0)
Functions Jbak TaskMan - Full replacement system list of tasks due to the retention of key menu.) - Quick Launch, in which you can add programs,
stefdag 2009
Yahoo! Go v3.0.46 (0)
Everything you need, all that you love. Yahoo! Go is today's essential solution for anyone with a mobile phone. It's an all-in-one offering that le
stefdag 2009
Handy Blacklist v2.0 (0)
Ask in forum for your key. Epocware Handy Blacklist v2.0 SymbianOS8 Handy Blacklist protects your time and piece of mind by keeping
stefdag 2009
Python module pack 1.30 (0)
Changelog: v1.30 A significant update =) Please do not let grown for size - it has increased capacity. Added: - Appuifw2 for vetera
thar.s November 2008
Java Games (0)
240x320 java games here - - All games are free. . . And direct download links. 200 games to date.
bad4lyf November 2008
security app (3)
hey guys. any applications wer i can put a lock code on eg my msgs, certain appz n files, my contacts and my log possibly? i hate it wen ppl go thru u
bad4lyf November 2008
New To S60 (1)
hey guys i recently got myself an N70 and m lovn it. i always wantd an S60 fone. i havnt put anytng on it yet as im nt sure wot t put first n i dnt kn
ck8 October 2008
Edited Tone for ur Symbian Pho (4)
Come on Guys ! We can easy the Custom n' verY optimize at Ur Tone in mobile phone...And we geT enjoy n' listening tone when ringing the phone...Please
zulf September 2008
Advanced Device.. (0)
Lock. The one in this group has a 7day trial. How do i get the full version as i need a code? Also i need the original code so i can lock apps n msgs.
stefdag September 2008
SisBOOM v3.00 Alpha version (4)
A program to work with SIS-packages. Allows you to unpack and pack sis-files directly on the phone! Example project for packaging distributed separate
casbabe September 2008
COME AND JOIN (0)
COME AND JOIN MY GROUP TODAY, WE HAVE EVERYTHING U NEED, MP3RINGTONES, VOICES, THEMES, GAMES, FUNNY AND FAB WALLPAPER AND SCREENSAVERS, HOT HUNKS AND
jscott September 2008
pmpl (3)

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* OmegaGroup

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP