Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* SearchtheTrUeOnE > Topics

phlamex January 2016
End of the world [14]
How does every religion see this and the scientists
akramwap September 2014
verses from Quran (1)
Allah says in HOlly Quran ( Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious (Allah). Verily, He is the All-See
odad February 2014
Are there many paths to paradise? [22]
Paradise is not roma,not all the ways lead there.the following issue is then of importance; which critaerias are to be taken in account to be sure of
miirfan January 2013
Jewish dad backs headscarf daughters (4)
This is maybe 2 years old news but it fascinated me still. he couldn't fall asleep that night, nor could his daughters. They read verses of the Kor
akramwap October 2012
What is Freemasonry ?? (4)
QUESTION :- What is Freemasonry, and what is the ruling on it in Islam? What is the ruling on joining the Masons?.
akramwap September 2012
DO YOU HAV ANY PROBLEM WITH dis group !! (0)
please feel free and just put all you worries,Questions , problems you found in this wapgroup ...OR IF YOU HAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS TOWARD THIS GROUP PL
akramwap September 2012
FIND All TOPICS HeRe (4)
here you can find all the topics contains this Islamic wapgroup , and its daily updete
akramwap August 2012
the secret habit (masturb*tion) !!! (6)
this was a question been asked by Non-Muslim brother...and the answer is according to Islam.
akramwap August 2012
What do Muslims believe about Jesus(peac (0)
Muslims respect and revere Jesus (peace be upon him) , and await his second coming. They consider him one of the greatest of Gods messengers to mankin
muslim1 June 2012
WHO IS ALLAH?? [11]
In Arabic, Allah means literally the one God. It is pretty easy to understand how different languages give the same thing different na
akramwap June 2012
Why do Muslims think that Islam is true. [13]
QUESTION: There are many religions. Why do Muslims think that Islam is true. Is there any factual basis?
akramwap June 2012
is jesus is a son of God??(2) [11]
this is the next topic of (is jesus a God of (1)
akramwap June 2012
Position of Jesus in Islam (1)
I) Position of Jesus (pbuh) in Islam: (i)Islam is the only non-Christian faith, which makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus (pbuh).
akramwap June 2012
Muslim called on Christian program (see (2)
A Muslim called on Christian program channel (see what happened)
miirfan June 2012
First Indian king Who Embrared by Islam (5)
Was reading a weekly article ''MAIN NE ISLAM KYUM QABOOL KIYA''(why did i embraced Islam) in urdu news paper ''THE MUNSIF DAILY''. Relating to it is d

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* SearchtheTrUeOnE

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP