Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* SearchtheTrUeOnE > Topics
zkir
MUHAMMAD IN THE PARSI SCRIPTURES

Verily We have sent thee (Muhammad) in truth as a bearer of glad tidings and as a Warner: And there never was a people without a Warner having lived among them (in the past). Qur'n 35:24

For We as*uredly sent amongst every People an apostle (with the Command) Serve Allah and eschew Evil: Of the people were some whom Allah guided and some on whom Error became inevitably (established). So travel through the earth and see what was the end of those who denied (the Truth). Qur'n 16:36

There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower. Qur'n 2:256

The Epistle of Sasan I in Dasatir contains the prophecy about Prophet Muhammad. Sasan I was a reformer of the Zoroastrian religion. It is believed that this Epistle is a part of the teachings of Prophet Zoroaster, to which Sasan I added his explanatory notes. Some scholars have suggested that the word Dasatir means ten (das) parts (tir) while others contend that this word is derived from Dasatur, meaning religious law. The Zoroastrians are also known as Magians and Fire Worshipers.
2 Replies 677 Views 0 Bookmarks
topics posts

* SearchtheTrUeOnE Forum
fav Bookmarks

* SearchtheTrUeOnE

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP