Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* WHISPERSOFLOVE > Topics

anshul26 May 2012
I promise you (0)
I Promise You To be with you each night watching it slip into each new day the sun brings the promise of my devotion in every way. To watch the years
anshul26 May 2012
Always And Forever (0)
My heart weeps when you're not here, and sings sweet songs when you're near. My life is trusted completely with you, for I know you protect me from al
anshul26 May 2012
Once in a lifetime (0)
Once in a lifetime True love may come along That very special someone Who lifts your heart in song. They have that special smile That is given just fo
anshul26 May 2012
Hold me and love me (0)
Dont stand there and tell me its over, Dont say those words again, Just hold me tight within your arms, Light our love with a hot burning flame. See t
anshul26 May 2012
Funny Quotes About Wives (2)
Funny Quotes About Wives Humour Without Evil Intentions Why are wives more dangerous than the Mafia? The mafia wants either your money or life The wiv
anshul26 May 2012
Motivational Quote of the Day (5)
I am THANKFUL... I can see the beauty all around me. There are those whose world is ALWAYS dark.
anshul26 May 2012
How is norma? (0)
HOW IS NORMA? A sweet grandmother telephoned St. Joseph 's Hospital. She timidly asked, Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a patie
anshul26 May 2012
Women are like phones (0)
Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong b*tton and your as* is disconnected!
anshul26 May 2012
Y do we shout in anger (0)
This one is a lovely mail and you should read it?.. A good one too??..I hope you can relate to it. A saint asked his disciples, Why do we shout in ang
anshul26 May 2012
Watch wat u lean on (0)
Boy drops girl at home, he puts his hand on the wall by the gate for support, leans towards her and says Can I kiss you? Girl; Not now, I'm at home Bo
anshul26 May 2012
Government job interview (1)
A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job. The interviewer asks him, Are you allergic to anything? He replies, Yes, caffeine. I cant drink coff
anshul26 May 2012
Wat is gender of computer (4)
What gender is computer? This Is Funny A student asked, What gender is computer?
anshul26 May 2012
R U MALE OR FEMALE (1)
Are you Male or Female? Are you male or female? To find out the answer,look down
anshul26 May 2012
Fill in the blanks (1)
Fill In The Blanks Test Your English Vocabulary And Spelling
anshul26 May 2012
Six truth of life (2)
Six Truths of Life Six Truths of Life 1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue. 2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it.

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* WHISPERSOFLOVE

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP