Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Christianvision > Topics

stevbico May 2014
New life in Christ (1)
New life in christ can be compared with a seed. A farmer plants a seed in soil, for it to germinate and grow into a new plant the outer shell must die
stevbico October 2013
Prayer (0)
Dear lord jesus thank you for your love for me. iam a sinner and you are holy. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I now ask you, dear lord
stevbico October 2013
Restoration of man (0)
Salvation is an act of God bridging the original relationship between humans and himself which was broken as a result of sin.this restores the fellows
stevbico July 2013
When fear is mistaken for respect (0)
Sadly alot of people in the real world mistake fear and respect. Fear is unnatural,it paralyses the mind and senses it renders us
stevbico June 2013
Consequence of sin (0)
The problem is we have all sinned and we all face everlasting separation from GOD as punishment for our sins.our sins stand in the way of us and GOD.
stevbico June 2013
What is sin according the word of GOD (0)
1.according to 1st john 3:4sin is anything we do that does not please GOD 2.sin is anything that we say that does not please God.(mathew 12:37)3.sin c
stevbico February 2013
STEPS TO KNOWING GOD (0)
(1).Recognize God loves you. for God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son,that whosoever believeth in him s
stevbico May 2012
What kind of person am i? (0)
God said its nt good for man to live alone. I will make a suitable companion to help him.so God formed a woman. (Genesis 2:18-22) WHO
stevbico July 2011
Waiting upon the LORD (0)
Many belivers have lost the patience and trust in GOD,this is because of luxicity in christians.we always expect God to do our expectations while we d
stevbico June 2011
God's plan for us (0)
God created us with a purpose.our coming was nt by mistake,it was God's idea and favour for us to see this world.Therefore it is nt God's plan to see
stevbico May 2011
Power of the spoken word (0)
IN proverbs 13:3 it says HE WHO GUARDS HIS MOUTH PRESERVES HIS LIFE,BUT HE WHO OPENS WIDE HIS LIPS SHALL HAVE DESTRUCTION. The tongue is the smalle
stevbico May 2011
Foundation of our faith (0)
Three main things that can make us stand.1.the word of God.ref;john 8;32. 2.Name of lord Jesus christ.ref;Acts 3;6-8. 3. The holy spiritjohn 16;14~15
stevbico August 2010
My setback is my setup for my comeback (0)
People problems will not destroy you.if you react rightly,you can come out ahead.love your enemies let them bring out the best in you,not the worst.wh
stevbico August 2010
Recipe for rest (0)
If the stresses of life make you sleepless,there is a recipe for rest.God offers rest through a change of lifestyle and taking time out.Jesus said,'co
stevbico August 2010
Talk to your Guide (0)
At a crossroad of life,check the signposts,the compass and the map.but above all things talk to your Guide.trust the lord with all your heart do not d

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Christianvision

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP