Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* DarkVampireKingdom > Topics

xyna7 November 2012
Character Profiles. Post here. [9]
State your character's name, age, powers, clothing, hair, eyes, weapons, Bio is a must - but dont make it book length and no gods or goddess characte
robeagle November 2012
Rules!! PLEASE READ AND REPLY (5)
1)No drama at anytime 2)No god moding 3)No auto hitting/ auto dodge or any autos
xyna7 September 2012
Candlewood Cafe. (5)
A small, quant cafe with a homey-familt flare to it and it is a 1 story red, black and gray brick buidling. When you reach the cafe you walk up 4 step
xyna7 March 2012
Ooc Chat for the Group. (0)
No Drama! Be pollite. Out of0character chat topic only.
xyna7 March 2012
Drake's Bar ( RP Group ) (0)
The same as it was at the Keep. ( It looks like the Tavern on the old Tv Show Cheers if you havent seen that show you can google it for a description.
xyna7 February 2012
OOC CHAT FOR B.N.KINGDOM. (0)
The name says it all.
xyna7 February 2012
OOC CHAT FOR CANDLEWOOD KINGDOM (0)
The name says it all.
xyna7 February 2012
OOC CHAT FOR DVK KINGDOM. (0)
The name says it all.
xyna7 February 2012
DvK Cafe - part of DVK Kingdom. (0)
A family owned cafe for many years ( text or email me here if you want to own this cafe, thanks. ) It has 30 tables that seat 4 patrons at each table
xyna7 February 2012
Aristel Kingdom ( Same Rp group ) (0)
This is the same as my group Aristel Kingdom at Mobion & the year here is also 1758. Same group rules apply here too.
xyna7 February 2012
Dark Vampire Kingdom ( Roleplay is here) (0)
This is the same as my group Old DVK at Mobion & the year here is also 1758. Same group rules apply here too.
xyna7 February 2012
Beautiful Nightmare Kingdom. (0)
This is the same as my group B N at Mobion & the year here is also 1758. Same group rules apply here too.
xyna7 February 2012
Narnia ( RP Topic Only.) (0)
The name says it all.
xyna7 February 2012
Candlewood Royal Palace. (0)
This is a 4 story ivory colored palace and inside it has a gothic flare to it. 30 rooms for the Rpyal family are on the 3 rd and 4 th floor's. 1st flo
xyna7 February 2012
City of Candlewood (0)
Streets of pebble stone engulf the city and its lit at night with laterns at ever corner and business, including candlelight and laterns keeping the e

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* DarkVampireKingdom

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP