Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Advice-On-Life > Topics

unquiet1 September 2011
7StepsToBeneficialBibleReading (7)
''Not only is the Bible the best-selling book of all time, it is the best-selling book of the year every year.'' -TIME MAGAZINE. ''I read the Bible
unquiet1 September 2011
When a Loved One Dies [9]
On Tuesday evening, July 17, 2007, about seven o'clock, a passenger plane skidded off the runway at Brazil's busiest airport, in the heart of So Paulo
unquiet1 March 2011
Life Has A Grand Purpose [11]
The way the earth and its living things were made shows that their Creator is a God of love who really cares. And his Word, the Bible shows that he ca
unquiet1 March 2011
Is there a purpose to life? (7)
Sooner or later, nearly everybody wonders wot the purpose of life is. Is it to work hard to improve our living conditions, to provide for our families
unquiet1 January 2011
Is Your Life Predestined? (8)
Many ppl fee that wotever happends to them, good or bad, has been determined by a force greater than themselves. for example, 1 of the founders of Pro
unquiet1 January 2011
''I Felt So Unworthy'' (5)
''I felt so unworthy,'' says a man who had strayed from his godly upbringing. When he began to take steps to turn his life around, he feared that God
unquiet1 January 2011
Does God Really Care About You? [12]
In this fast-paced, self-centered world, it may seem easy to believe that you are too small to matter, too insignificant to be noticed. True to the Bi
unquiet1 January 2011
A Cry for HELP (comfort 4the depressed) [10]
''GOD has forgotten me!'' a Brazilian woman cried out. After the sudden death of her husband, she felt that her life no longer had any meaning. Have y
unquiet1 November 2010
5 Secrets of Contentment (6)
Is It Possible to Be Content? ''Content[ment] makes poor men rich; discontent makes rich men poor.'' -Benjamin Franklin. TRUE to
unquiet1 November 2010
7thingsYouNeed2KnowAboutPrayer [13]
Prayer. there are few Bible subjects that bring out so much interest and curiosity. Consider seven commonly asked questions about prayer; then join us

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* Advice-On-Life

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP