Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* SEVENTH-DAYADVENTIS > Topics

dbh 2016
PRAYER (1)
Brothers, Let us not forget that we are in the days of prayer as a church. Let us not grow weak but pray more everyday
dbh 2016
CHURCH HERITAGE (1)
feel it is of so much importance that as adventist, we know the history of our church.That will prove weather we are in the right church or not.We wil
dbh October 2013
PRAY FOR CHURCH ELECTIONS (1)
Greetings to all, blievers nd unblievers. As we are ending the year, lets plz pray for elections in our local churches and other churches so that God
dbh June 2013
TO GOD OUR SAVIOUR (0)
To God our Savor, who alone is wise, be Glory and domonion, Power and Majest, both now and forever, Amen.
dbh March 2013
YOU ARE NOT ALONE (3)
As a kid, learning hw to cycle, my bicycles carrier wz held by dad behind me so that i dont fall whst focusd on cycling.i lukd behnd me nd saw dad sta
dbh March 2013
acappella (1)
My favourite song is ''Walking That line''followed by the vocal union ''Do You Believe.''Whats your favourite acappella song?
dbh March 2013
happy sabbath (0)
happy sabbath guys
olusco March 2013
He ur bros (1)
I need ur church help tx
dbh March 2012
My Bible,Contaminated? (0)
we talk about the changed bible in kjv and new age bibke verses here
dbh March 2012
Vegetarianship (2)
for now,lets hear what what you can say when someone says vegetarianship is not advised by the bible since Christ declared all foods clean
dbh March 2012
Under Grace (2)
now that we are no longer under the law but grace,shall we forget about the sabbath and continue to sin?
dbh March 2012
Watch And Pray As (1)
the prophecies of Ellen White are being fulfilled.The Church is being infiltrated and now celebrates Women International Womens Day together with the
dbh November 2011
important (0)
lets bring all adventists here so we could be going through the quarterly study at a proposed time.what do you think?
dbh August 2011
Scalfs (0)
The Pathfinder and all other scalfs of SDA clubs are Triangle shaped to symbolyse God the Father,Son and Holy Spirit.

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* SEVENTH-DAYADVENTIS

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP