Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* RainbowSpirituality > Topics

djdrax November 2017
Helenic Paganism (1)
Anybody in this group who follow the Olympian pantheon?
shadow6s November 2012
can any1 help me wit my shamanic studies (0)
Im trying to learn how to be a shaman and need help.
msmeets March 2010
Who is Lucifer? (5)
Is the first creation in the bible refering to Lucifer?
dale1956 February 2010
The Old Ones (1)
Traditionally the Old Ones are the primal spirits of the earth that existed long before humankind. They are the teachers that dwell within the trees,
dale1956 February 2010
The Stag-Horned God (1)
Traditionally the God of the Old Ways is a stag-horned diety. Our ancestors took him as a symbol of the protector and provider, as this was modeled
dale1956 November 2009
Anybody come here? (3)
Lol... out of our 25 members, I never hear from anyone... are you out there?
dale1956 November 2008
Law of Three (1)
Our actions and words create energy. The axiom presented by the Law Of Three is: 'Every action affects us on three levels: mind, body, and spirit.' T
dale1956 July 2008
Welcome! [10]
Merry Meet! Please Introduce Yourself Here.
tinac October 2007
Just curious (2)
Merry Meet just a ? How long have u followed the Wiccan/Pagan way? Me less than 1 year
tinac February 2007
Initiation (3)
How does a witch without belonging to a formal coven become initiated?
dale1956 February 2007
The Sun (0)
Traditionally the sun represents the God aspect of Divinity. It is the divine essence of fertility that flows through the agricultural Wheel of the Y
dale1956 January 2007
Pentacle (0)
Traditionally the pentacle is a ritual tool that symbolizes the creative element of earth (cohesion and manifestation). It is customarily made of cla
dale1956 January 2007
Wand (0)
Traditionally the wand is a ritual tool that symbolizes expansion, a sending or directing of energy that is not focused or contained in one specific a
dale1956 January 2007
The Rede (0)
The axiom reflected in The Rede is: 'As it harm none, do as you will. ' The most popular interpretation of this modern axiom is essentially that as l
dale1956 January 2007
As Above, So Below (0)
There is an old saying that what people see as tragedy the gods see merely as a divine play. Sometimes we feel that we are being subjected to unfair

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* RainbowSpirituality

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP