Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* ---TheGrayFields--- > Topics

fear July 2013
not to wake (0)
Dreams tearing me apart Scattering my morales Bursting the seams Of a starving heart... Your hands tangled in my hair Kissing ha
fear July 2013
Angel (2)
Angel rising from the ground make my dreams come true finally forbidden love found through judgement that skewers you Angel risen from
fear July 2013
sabotage (1)
I'm watching you crawl Through the thorns for more I try to stop you But my words are torn I try to call again tell you to save your
fear June 2013
Rain to the ground (0)
Break me down Rain to the ground I'm letting you go But its not really what I want to do You scream you never loved me I cry an
fear June 2013
Forgive and Forget (4)
wearing the dress you hate You knew I'd be here tonight coming to run down your gate Drove all this way just for a fight Find me waiti
fear June 2013
ultimate flip-off (0)
I am what all men want Back pocket of dynamite I ride success like a b*tch I have the tiger's fight Not like the twigs on the catwalk [b
fear May 2013
blue (0)
Beat my body Beat my spirit make me hurt Turn me blind Take my heart And beat it blue But you won't ever Get to beat my
fear May 2013
safe (0)
Only hunt what you can kill You only lose at your own will I haven't done a lot of right And I don't turn from the fight But I'll
scra May 2013
turmoil (1)
y did i nt perish at birth,en die as i came frm th womb?or y wz i nt hiden away in th ground lyk a stilborn child,lyk an infant who neva saw th light
fear May 2013
the Child (0)
Wrapped up like cold water Untill I drown guilty of the sins that weigh me down Strung in the life I tried to run from Hung again by
fear May 2013
Icarus (0)
Cool, slow. Wait until i let go. Drop me Down the side, Relieve my sence of pride. Frozen, and stil, But i do what i will. Your
fear May 2013
Take love (2)
Give me love Give me love I dont need it But I'll take What i want From your heart And I'll sell it Take the Cash That i
fear April 2013
Ride (0)
Let madness wait for me And let the bad news fade While i dance free in the fields of paradise And let me ride until i want... Le
fear April 2013
Fk Your Sad (1)
All this dark, This selfish pitty. roll Over and Cry, seeking attention Or Roll Over and die, you sad fk! Maybe then, elicit a respons
fear March 2013
Little Sister (0)
How can you feel for me When treading Time? How can you expect your feelings The same as mine? I tear inside at the torturous thou

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* ---TheGrayFields---

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP