Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Mpendulove > Topics

mpessssh March 2008
On ur as* (3)
2 lose weight the dr told AMANDAZ to run 8km a day for 300 days. After 300 days amanda called the dr to report she had lost the weight, but she had a
mpessssh March 2008
A priest's (2)
A priest lost his rooster(male chicken) n al his search efforts proved fruitless. He then dicided 2 mention it in church so that any1 who knows its wh
rania82 March 2008
A man n his friends (3)
A man tells his friends that his 5year old Boy son is very naughty....coz he made our housemaid pregnant.....Friends ask how?.....Naughty punctured Al
rania82 March 2008
NAKED (2)
Wife....stark naked....stands on her head in bed....husbnd...wat the hell r u doing??i figured if u cnt get it up u could drop it in.....hahahaha
rania82 March 2008
banana (2)
If bomb bursts in bra...what would u get??TIT-BITS and if it bursts in a man's underwear??BANANA SPILt....ha ha ha
mpessssh February 2008
wife. (1)
A man is lying in bed reading a book wit his wife bside him the man then puts his hand in his wifes panty and the wif said :ah....ah...babe.....thats
rania82 February 2008
MOBILE (3)
what is the similarity between a mobile phone and a WIFE?..?Answer..(1)..you like them when they r new..(2)...u lyk other's(3).,u iv to chasge them bo
rania82 February 2008
Teacher n boy. (2)
TEACHER....Why r u rubbing oil on your head while i'm teaching?BOY reply.....Last night mum tell my dad....rub oil on the head if its not going inn...
mpendcub February 2008
Say wat [18]
I dont play lotto to win but 2 prove that i wil never win it
rania82 February 2008
MMMM (1)
a man walked into a ladies toilet...a lady who was inside got furious n shoutes this is exclusively for women then man upzipping his pants sa4d thi to
mpendcub February 2008
Jonah n whale (1)
A Teachar said it was physically impossible 4 a whale 2 swa11ow a human coz even though it was a very large creatur its throat was very small. The you
mpendcub February 2008
Hear, hear (1)
An elderly gentleman has had hearing problem 4 a number of years. He goes 2 the doc who fits him with a hearing aid that allows him 2 hear 100. The ma
mpessssh February 2008
Devious woman (2)
1 monday evening 2 men r having drinks at a bar. 1st man :you know, women r very devious: 2nd man :y do u say that: 1st man : take the example of the
fenders February 2008
Dad n son (2)
A Dad to Son : When I beat u how do u control your anger. Son: I start cleaning da toilet. Dad: how does that satisfy you?Son: I clean with ur tooth
mpessssh February 2008
P_e_n_i_s (2)
A woman was helping her husband set up his computer n told him that he would now need to enter a password. The husband was in an amorous mood n figure

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Mpendulove

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP