Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* GOD-AND-HIS-WAY > Topics

seanpe February 2009
what should i do.caus i feel sumtin bad is c*min our way (5)
wen u feel u hav a purpose bt dnt knw wat n u ask 4sighns n da lord giv u bt u dnt undastand them.
oubaas January 2009
Fathers love letter (0)
Father's Love Letter - English My Child You may not know me, but I know everything about you Psalm 139:1 I know when you sit dow
affinity January 2009
FAVORITE VERSE (5)
What passage in the Bible has an impact on you? Kindly share it here with some elaborations.
oubaas January 2009
MARY XMAS (0)
DECEMBER 2008 MARY CHRISTMAS Mary will have a Son, and you will name Him Jesus - because He will save His people from their sins (Matt 1:21)
alimo September 2008
WHAT IS GOD? (3)
WE All know that God holds on2 certain principles dat he designed...just like everythng round us... But som ask 'WHATS GOD?' JESUS showed that example
alimo April 2008
Problems! (2)
Any queries? .any confusion..please dont remain silent BUT speak of wat ur heart tells u..
alimo April 2008
Contribution HIGHEST priority* (0)
To understand God one must ask many questions... To understand anything one must ask .. please feel FREE to ask ask ask away here... A way to LEARN BO
love.us April 2008
Hi im jus a stranger (2)
im no Perfect persun im down 2 tis binded earth nd ne battles c*m my way is 2 fyt til da v.end...My Friends who stand by me who constantly undastand m
alimo April 2008
*WORDS.OF.WISDOM* [10]
Feel.FREE/2.PUT.DWN.UR.WORDS.OF.WISDOM*OR.QUOTES.OF.ODA.PPL.U.KNW.ETC...FEEL.FREE......ALL.IN.DA.GLORY.OF.GOD*/*
loti April 2008
Dating n relationships... WRONG?? (2)
Is in WRONG...u like him, ya mayb u say u love him n mayb there's a bit of lust..is there? bt shud u date him, make him ur 'boyfriend' n al dat. Or sh
emmajd March 2008
GOD WHAT IS GOOD (1)
WAY IT IS GOD COME IN TO EVEY THING AND HOW COME NO OF THE GRAET BOOK ARE RIGHT IN ANY WAY AS YOU ALL SAY YOUR BOOK IS RIGTH AND THE REST ARE WRONG AN

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* GOD-AND-HIS-WAY

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP